Once your certification request has entered Waiting for device status, you can proceed with the shipping process. This is to ensure that you are not shipping an unauthorized device.
- When your certification request reaches Waiting for device status, we will send an email to you. This email contains the following information:
- Consignee information: Currently, we operate certification centers in Poland, India, China, Brazil, USA, and Korea. Our certification manager will designate the certification center where you have to ship your devices.
- Invoice form: We provide an invoice form based on your designated consignee. Please download and complete it in English.
- Precautions: Be sure that you have read precautions.
- Prepare at least two devices for certification review.
- Before packaging the device, print a copy of your completed certification application from Developer Workspace and attach it to the device.
Your product must be delivered to the designated certification center by a professional logistics company. In the case of EMS or hand-carry, you will not be compensated for any damage, loss, or delayed delivery.
Professional logistics companies will provide an invoice form. Nevertheless, be sure to read the invoice creation instructions before shipping your device.
Below is a sample of a non-commercial invoice. You can download an invoice form from the email sent by our certification manager.
When we receive your device, your request will go into Device in queue status. When certification testing begins, the request status will be Testing in progress.
If your certification request passes the testing stage, your device will gain Certified status. You can now schedule a release date for your device.